Select Program Below
San Diego Guns offers firearms from the largest manufacturers in the firearm industry at a significant discount for law enforcement and military personnel. There are a handful of individuals in other careers, such as EMT’s and fire fighters who also who have access to these discounts which is listed under each program. Please check below to see if you qualify.
Please remember only law enforcement, local, state, or federal can purchase non-roster handguns such as the Sig P320, HK P30, Glock Gen 5 etc. Military police don’t qualify to purchase non-roster handguns.
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers with arrest powers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back)
- Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with “retired” credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back). Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify and must be fulltime armed guard. Private Investigators do not qualify.
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
- GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information
We are also offering the Sig Sauer law enforcement and first responder program. As an authorized dealer this program is extended to the following:
- Active and/or Retired Federal, State, County, City Law Enforcement with official agency credentials.
- Court Officers with official agency credentials or official documentation.
- State/County/City Judges, Prosecutors, Coroners with official agency credentials or official documentation.
- Full time and Volunteer First Responders with current credentials or official documentation.
- Active Duty Military with an active duty identification.
- Retired Military with retired military identification.
- Active Reservists with Military Identification.
- Active National Guard with Military Identification.
- NRA Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors with current certificate of training.
- State Licensed Security employees.
- Law enforcement Academy Cadets with certified enrollment documentation.
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers.
Please, feel free to come by our retail store or call us at 619-564-6965 regarding the make and model you are interested in purchasing.
Smith & Wesson’s America’s Guardian’s Program offers specially priced firearms for Law Enforcement, Military and First Responders through a network of Authorized Dealers. Individuals who may be qualified under this program include:
- Sworn LEO (Law Enforcement Officers) State, County and Local
- Federal LEO – F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, DEA, DHS, et cetera
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- Retired LEO with “retired” credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
- State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
- Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- First responders including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
- Military: Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, Disabled in any capacity, Active – Nat’l Guard
A copy of your credentials is required at point of sale in order to verify eligibility for the America’s Guardians Program.